Customer Support (800) 215-9934 / Mo-Sa 9am-7pm ET
An In-depth Health Consultation Includes:-
• One-hour online consultation to identify the root causes of your health issues
• Online health questionnaire and dosha assessment
• Learn which dosha is dominant – vata, pitta or kapha
• Learn which doshas are out of balance
• Personalized food program to bring balance to your mind and body
• Seasonal daily activities to improve your strength and immunity
• Herbal protocol to cleanse and/or strengthen your mind and body
Vaidya Vishwanath Has Spent His Career Healing Clients with Ayurveda.
Below is an overview of Vaidya Vishwanath's long career in the art and science of natural healing:-
• Ayurveda consultant, assistant manager trainer and at the Chopra Center and Spa at Dream in New York City from 2008 to 2012. Worked with Deepak Chopra, one of the world’s foremost authorities on mind-body balance, holistic harmony, and physical wellness.
• Ayurveda Lead at Yo1 wellness Center, New York.
• National Government of India Licensed Ayurvedic Consultant and certified Yoga practitioner
• Post-graduate degrees in preventive cardiology in Ayurveda and Panchakarma, proficiency in Panchakarma and Ayurvedic medicine and surgery from Pune University, Madhavbaug Institute of Medical Education Research, and Bangalore University.
• Chief Ayurvedic Consultant at Samkkya Centre for Natural Health & Healing in Kuala Lumpur
• Ayurveda consultant at Al Nahda Resort and Spa, Muscat, Oman, Kerala Ayurveda Pharmacy, Kerala, India, and more
• Wellness Specialist at Param Wellness in New Jersey
• Conducted workshops at Columbia University, virtually and across the world
• Generated formulas for Ayurvedic products
Read his full resume here.
Ayurvedic science does not create treatment plans based only on your physical symptoms. Ayurveda practitioners see every individual as unique physically, physiologically, and mentally, and a treatment plan should be unique as well.
An Ayurvedic consultation with Vaidya Vishwanath will help you understand the root cause of your chronic health condition as well as provide you with the best protocol for fast relief from the discomfort it causes you.
Vaidya Vishwanath uses ancient and effective methods to diagnose and then treat, such as Dashvidha pariksha (10 types of examination) and Astavidha pariksha (8 types of examination) to understand you and your health condition.
He will also collect detailed information about your daily routine, seasonal routine, diet, lifestyle, and stress level in order to holistically analyze your health. Then he will give guidelines to address those issues and bring harmony to your mind and body.
According to Vaidya Vishwanath, mind-body balance does not come just by taking herbal supplements. A wholesome Ayurvedic diet and lifestyle, home remedies, and traditional Ayurvedic products are necessary for a healthy life.
The process is easy! Simply book your consultation with Vaidya Vishwanath and gain access to a detailed online dosha quiz and health questionnaire before meeting with him from wherever you are in the world.
One-hour initial consultation - $170.00
Follow-up consultation - $95.00
Book an online consultation now!