Led by Vishwanath Guddadar, BAMS, MD (Ayurveda)
What is the Program?
This is a 4-week Mentorship Program for Ayurvedic Practitioners offered by Kottakkal’s Vaidya Vishwanath Guddadar. This workshop is designed to help practitioners blend the nuances of classical Ayurvedic practice within a modern healthcare environment.
When is the Program? 4 Week Online Program, Saturday, October 8, 15, 22 & 29 from 3:00 - 4:30 pm ET
What is the Cost? $300.00 Per Person for the Entire Program (maximum of 10 seats available)
Any Queries? email@example.com
Why should you attend?
• Work with an expert Ayurvedic vaidya and learn from the best.
• Identify the root cause of chronic conditions and provide the best Ayurvedic protocol.
• Set up your Ayurvedic practice and learn how to successfully help your clients.
What will you learn?
• Week #1: Introduction to Ayurveda practice in the US. Assessing Prakruti and Swasthya.
• Week #2: Communication skills and interacting with clients. Performing and assessing Dasa Vidya Pariksha (10-fold method).
• Week #3: Overview of single herbs and classical formulas. Line of treatment protocol, panchakarma and home-based therapies.
• Week #4: Analyze case studies and participate in mock sessions. Learn how to successfully manage your own practice.
• We are Arya Vaidya Sala's only authorized distributor of their traditional Ayurvedic products in the United States including a large selection of classically formulated Arishtams, Kashayams, Tailams (Oils), Ghritams, Lehams, Churnams, Kwathams, Vatikas and more.
• Arya Vaidya Sala (AVS), more commonly known as Kottakkal Ayurveda (from the town of Kottakkal where it is located in Kerala, India), is a pioneering charitable institution.
• Arya Vaidya Sala is engaged in all aspects of the practice and propagation of authentic Ayurveda, the ancient health care system of India. AVS has two modern manufacturing facilities, fully equipped quality-control labs, and full-fledged research facilities.
• Dr. Viswanath: Dr. Vishwanath is a National Government of India Licensed Ayurvedic Consultant and Certified Yoga Practitioner. He has post graduate degrees in preventive cardiology in Ayurveda and panchakarma, proficiency in panchakarma and Ayurvedic medicine and surgery. He has consulted many patients in India, Malaysia, and the United States and was an Ayurvedic consultant at the Chopra Center and Spa at Dream for three years.
• Julie Wardwell: Julie is a US trained Ayurvedic Practitioner and Licensed Massage Therapist. She joined the Kottakkal team three years ago as an Ayurvedic Practitioner.
*limited to 10 seats