The Healing with Kottakkal Ayurveda weekly blog was first issued in June 2016. Since then many informative articles offered by many authors have been added to our collection of blogs.
Each day we have around 1250 clicks
Our goal for writing this Newsletter is to educate on Ayurvedic Health and Wellness and to inform Ayurvedic Professionals which Kottakkal products are available from our warehouse located in New Paltz, New York.
Each blog topic is organized as under
1. General health conditions such as Back Pain, Indigestion, Rheumatism, Headaches, Irritable Bowel, etc. During these 4 years, we have covered almost all the general topics which touch us in day to day life. We do not claim that it is a mini-book on Ayurveda but we hope customers would be able to have a fair idea.
2. Brief description of product categories such as Arishtams, Ayurvedic oils, Bhasmas, Churnams, Ghritam, Kashayams, Pills & tablets, etc. We almost keep 250 products in stock.
3. Topics to enhance Immunity such as Ayurveda During Pandemic, Immunity, Ayush India, etc. Readers would find very informative and beneficial material along with many videos under all these tags. Indian Government took the initiatives and issued various materials and guidelines. These are all there and attached.
4. Under “Spine Surgery How Successful” details of the article published by the famous American magazine ‘Economist’ is given. It has concluded that 87% still suffer from back pain even after the surgery.
5. How the American Government Health Dept NCCIH views Ayurvedic products, has been covered under the tag ‘NCCIH USA’. It makes interesting reading.
6. Vata, Pitta & Kapha have been explained.
7. Various Books published by 100 years old Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakkal are available for the customers to take benefit from them.
8. Ayurved- Ancient & Modern journey is available as one separate topic.
9. The overall view of Kottakkal USA has been given in one topic.
10. Ayurvedic Education in the US is available as one separate topic.
11. A separate topic is available namely ‘New arrival’. The reader would be able to have the latest news of Kottakkal USA.
To sum up, efforts have been made to collect all the required material in one place.
On our website under the main menu, you will find the link to our blog, which you may also view here. Locate the pull-down menu and then choose from one of the many topics. Since the beginning, the Kottakkal USA blog has informed many customers and we look forward to continually adding relevant topics to our collection of blogs.
We would greatly appreciate hearing from our customers if there are any topics you would like us to add to our blog collection.
If you would like to suggest a blog topic or offer feedback we would love to hear from you, please contact us here.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Kottakkal Ayurveda products and this information is not intended for use in the diagnosis, treatment, cure or prevention of any disease. If you have serious, acute or chronic health problems, please consult a trained health professional. If you are seeking the medical advice of a trained Ayurvedic practitioner or doctor, call (800) 215-9934 or email us at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with one of our affiliated Ayurvedic professionals. Check with your doctor before taking herbs when pregnant or nursing.
In Ayurveda, all skin diseases are grouped under a broad heading of Kushta Roga. The pathology of skin diseases originates from the deranged physiology of seven factors connected to the skin. The three dosas vata, pitta and kapha are vitiated and this effects four factors, rasa, rakta, mamsa and ambu (lymphatic system).