Autumn and winter will typically bring an influx of clients as the Vata-related symptoms start popping up in people - colds, flus, coughs, indigestion, the list goes on! Having your practice/school/spa stocked with the essential classical formulations will make the seasonal rush much smoother.
To give you a jumpstart, here are three Autumn packages with your Vata-balancing necessities!
1. Autumn Ghritam Package - $179.82
6x Brahmi Ghritam
- This ghritam balances both Vata and Pitta and is commonly used to support the healing of fatigue, depression and insomnia.
6x Dadimadi Ghritam
- Dadimadi balances Vata and Pitta and is used to support the treatment of anemia, asthma and indigestion.
6x Triphala Ghritam
- Triphala balances Vata and Pitta Dosha and helps to heal coughs, hair loss and fevers.
2. Autumn Tablets Package - $252
6x Ashtavargam Kwatham Tablets
- These tablets balance Vata and helps to heal bloating and skin diseases.
6x Balajirakadi Kwatham Tablets x6
- Balajirakadi balances Vata and Kapha and supports the treatment of asthma, coughs and colds.
6x Dasamula Katutrayadi Kwatham Tablets
- These tablets balance Vata and Kapha and help to heal coughs, colds, asthma and bronchitis.
3. Autumn Thailam Package - $150
6x Murivenna Oil
- This oil balances Vata and helps to heal wounds and sprains.
6x Eladi Skin Oil
- Eladi Oil balances Vata and Kapha and supports the treatment of acne, skin conditions and dandruff.
6x Dhanwantaram Oil
- This oil balances Vata and Kapha and helps to heal headaches, arthritis and inflammation.
If you're interested in our wholesale packages or want advice from experienced Ayurvedic practitioners and doctors, please contact us!
The purpose of this article is to provide information about Ayurveda. This information is not intended for use in the diagnosis, treatment, cure or prevention of any disease. If you have any serious acute or chronic health problems please consult a trained health professional. If you are seeking the medical advice of a trained Ayurvedic practitioner or doctor, call (800) 215-9934 or email us at email@example.com and we will provide you with our affiliated practitioners. Check with your doctor before taking herbs or using essential oils when pregnant or nursing.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Ahh, Kapha. A Dosha that we all have, made up of earth and water. It gives us many of our best human qualities, such as our grounding, stability and warm emotions. When in excess however, it can have negative consequences on our overall health.
To reduce or pacify kapha, Ayurveda has given us dietary, lifestyle and herbal treatment strategies. To reduce Kapha, emphasize stimulation, exercise, lightening, warming and drying in your diet and lifestyle.