Autumn and winter will typically bring an influx of clients as the Vata-related symptoms start popping up in people - colds, flus, coughs, indigestion, the list goes on! Having your practice/school/spa stocked with the essential classical formulations will make the seasonal rush much smoother.
To give you a jumpstart, here are three Autumn packages with your Vata-balancing necessities!
1. Autumn Ghritam Package - $179.82
6x Brahmi Ghritam
- This ghritam balances both Vata and Pitta and is commonly used to support the healing of fatigue, depression and insomnia.
6x Dadimadi Ghritam
- Dadimadi balances Vata and Pitta and is used to support the treatment of anemia, asthma and indigestion.
6x Triphala Ghritam
- Triphala balances Vata and Pitta Dosha and helps to heal coughs, hair loss and fevers.
2. Autumn Tablets Package - $252
6x Ashtavargam Kwatham Tablets
- These tablets balance Vata and helps to heal bloating and skin diseases.
6x Balajirakadi Kwatham Tablets x6
- Balajirakadi balances Vata and Kapha and supports the treatment of asthma, coughs and colds.
6x Dasamula Katutrayadi Kwatham Tablets
- These tablets balance Vata and Kapha and help to heal coughs, colds, asthma and bronchitis.
3. Autumn Thailam Package - $150
6x Murivenna Oil
- This oil balances Vata and helps to heal wounds and sprains.
6x Eladi Skin Oil
- Eladi Oil balances Vata and Kapha and supports the treatment of acne, skin conditions and dandruff.
6x Dhanwantaram Oil
- This oil balances Vata and Kapha and helps to heal headaches, arthritis and inflammation.
If you're interested in our wholesale packages or want advice from experienced Ayurvedic practitioners and doctors, please contact us!
The purpose of this article is to provide information about Ayurveda. This information is not intended for use in the diagnosis, treatment, cure or prevention of any disease. If you have any serious acute or chronic health problems please consult a trained health professional. If you are seeking the medical advice of a trained Ayurvedic practitioner or doctor, call (800) 215-9934 or email us at email@example.com and we will provide you with our affiliated practitioners. Check with your doctor before taking herbs or using essential oils when pregnant or nursing.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
We are constantly working to offer higher quality service and programs that better serve you and your Ayurvedic/natural health business. We have made a lot of changes over the last 3 months to make every moment of your experience and your clients' experiences with us, our website and our products that much better. Here are a few of our best to get you started!
Ayurvedic self massage (abhyanga) with warmed, herbal oil is an excellent way to get in touch with your body and mind. It gives you time to check in with yourself and find areas that need special attention. Besides leaving you feeling warm, cared for and refreshed, abhyanga soothes your nervous and endocrine systems, rejuvenates your skin, tones muscles, eliminates impurities, promotes youthfulness, reduces the effects of stress, is relaxing and just feels terrific. Overall it's wonderful!
Consider the consistency of melted cheese and imagine your gut trying to break it down - not an easy task. Several modern studies point to the many health risks of regular cheese consumption, yet it is as ubiquitous in our cooking as salt and pepper. So, imagine my happiness when I discovered this recipe! It is so simple that even I was surprised at its tastiness; especially when I added my own flavors to the mix. Hopefully this will offer a tasty alternative to cheese for you as well!